This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, well respected agency in Leeds and be a key player in a new client team with a specific focus on advertising. We are looking for an Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager, who has knowledge of traditional and digital channels, to work within a close-knit team on this national client.
We are working within a world that is inherently digital so a large proportion of your role will reflect this, but the real world still beckons so experience within design and traditional advertising is also important.
Who are you?
You will have Account Management experience working in an agency environment, you will be a passionate individual with a love for Client Services. You will have a natural ability to establish and build relationships, along with a strong foundation of organisational skills and attention to detail. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, embracing challenges and the changing world.
This role will suit a candidate that is goal driven, self-motivated and prides themselves on delivering on our key client promise of exceeding expectations.
- Account management of all production requirements across all media types for advertising campaigns, from social ads, digital banners, video and emails to press, radio and outdoor ads.
- Core CS administrative tasks e.g. preparing agendas, call reports, status reports, opening job numbers and folders.
- Leading core project meetings e.g. Status and briefing meetings and end of campaign reviews.
- Evaluating client requirements and developing clear briefs.
- Producing clear, informative and inspiring proposals in both Word and PowerPoint format and presenting them onto the client with knowledge and confidence.
- Creating plans and booking required resource to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Supporting AD in managing the process of forecasting, estimating, adhering to payment plans and invoicing.
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the insight and strategic thinking that underpins the delivery phase and ability to confidently explain the detail and value to clients.
- Setting KPIs, monitoring and analysing data, creating reports and presenting on the success of activity.
Skills, experience, abilities and knowledge:
- Mastery of account management skills.
- Excellent understanding of the media landscape (online and traditional).
- Working to tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational capabilities.
- Using initiative and making decisions.
- Understanding client needs and building positive, long-term relationships.
- Gaining support and commitment to ideas and plans through positive influence.
- Using clear, logical cases to persuade clients.
- Building rapport with team members.
- Acting consistently in the workplace according to the values of openness and honesty.
- Broadening knowledge and skill base using industry websites, publications.
- Using client, market, industry and competitor understanding to add value to the client’s business and the client/agency relationship.
- Excellent understanding of the production process across multiple channels and the ability to partner successfully with colleagues to deliver.
- Able to analyse data and report on the success of activity.
- Ownership of budget management from estimating to invoicing and monitoring time utilisation.
- Ensuring appropriate measures are in place to assess client satisfaction.
If you enjoy building long-lasting relationships, have a get things done attitude and exceptional attention to detail, we’d love to hear from you.
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject: IWANTTHISJOBSAM
Deadline for submissions: Friday 22nd November.
No recruiters please.