This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, well respected agency in Leeds and be a key player in a new client team. We are looking for a Production Manager, who has knowledge of print and digital, to work within a close-knit team on this national client.
You will be responsible for briefing and distributing work to studio, managing all campaign requirements and deadlines across all media types. Working closely with the Account Management Team, ensuring all deadlines are met and projects are on budget. Ensuring quality control across all outputs and best practice is adhered to, meticulous attention to detail and great communication skills are key.
This role will suit a candidate that is goal driven, self-motivated and prides themselves on delivering on our key client promise of exceeding expectations.
- Briefing and distributing workload to studio.
- Responsible for effective resource planning to maximise studio capacity.
- Managing the studio to drive a ‘right-first-time’ / 100% accuracy culture.
- Working within a workflow software system.
- Responsible for co-ordination and communication with Account Managers.
- Quality checks and proof reading all studio outputs.
- Checking final outputs against media specs.
- Ensuring deadlines are met and projects are on budget.
- Despatching all media outputs to media owners.
- Ensuring agency reputation and quality standards are never compromised.
- Time analysis and reporting of studio resource.
- Responsible for the line management of a Production Assistant
Skills, experience, abilities and knowledge:
- Meticulous attention to detail and passion for quality.
- Well organised and process driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude to daily duties.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team on given tasks and to use initiative.
- Ability to mentor and nurture junior team members.
- Experience in managing individuals.
- Skills in overseeing, delegating and motivating individuals within a team.
- Can do approach to problem solving and forthcoming with solutions.
- Flexible and positive attitude towards work and others.
- Knowledge of media specs (print and digital).
- Knowledge of social media formats.
- Knowledge of artwork production and printing processes.
- Experience in a studio/production environment.
- Experience in producing radio ads (recordings, usage and despatch).
- Experience in using validators to check digital banner outputs.
- Experience in using creative hub.
If you have a get things done attitude and have exceptional attention to detail, we’d love to hear from you.
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject: IWANTTHISJOBPM
Deadline for submissions: Tuesday 19th November.
No recruiters please.